I had the pleasure of sitting on a panel hosted by my company, Northstar Research Partners, for a discussion on Millennials at a meeting of the Toronto chapter of the AMA.
Below is a clip from that event where I am responding to a conversation about Millennials as consumers and the importance of brands having a dialogue. It was such an interesting conversation and I was delighted to share the stage with Nicole Galluci from Boom Marketing and Greg Ambrose from Coca Cola Canada.
- How Millennials’ American Dream Has Become An American Reality and What It Means For Brands (thebrandsherpa.wordpress.com)
- Reaching Millennials on Instagram (socialmediatoday.com)
- Have Millennials Evolved from Buying to Sharing? Not Really. (triplepundit.com)
- Managing Millennials Requires Effort (digiday.com)
- The Millennial View of Agencies (digiday.com)
- My Open Letter To GenX and Baby Boomers: Can’t We All Just Get Along? (friendsofebonie.com)
- You Have To Know How Millennials Think To Get The Best Out Of Them (businessinsider.com)
- More than One Direction in which Millennials Can Thrive (keithwaynebrown.com)
- It’s (still) hard out there for a millennial (prdaily.com)
- Millennials – The Misunderstood Generation (vistage.com)